BL Companies is an ENR Top 500 consulting firm with immediate career opportunities available for dynamic, qualified Project Engineers in our Norwood, MA office.
PROJECT ENGINEER: Individual with 5+ years experience in land development, concept plan preparation, site design, stormwater management, and erosion and sediment control design. Responsibilities include; performing and managing the production of basic to complex levels of civil design for site, grading, utility, storm drainage plans and related tasks. Knowledge of CAD and excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Utilize StormCAD, HydroCAD, Hydraflow and/or StreamStats to develop models to support stormwater calculations in accordance with local and State stormwater regulations.
- Layout sites to meet local zoning requirements.
- Grade sites and perform earthwork calculations.
- Coordinate with Architectural team to layout utility systems to support proposed buildings.
- Prepare reports and plans to acquire permits.
- Research permit requirements.
At BL Companies, we are a team-oriented, 100% employee-owned company that continually strives for excellence in providing integrated architectural, engineering, land surveying and environmental professional services. All our employee owners have a definite stake in what we do and how we do it, and each member of our staff benefits directly—financially and professionally—from their own hard work. For more information and to view our highly-competitive employee benefit package please visit our website. www.blcompanies.com.
BL Companies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.